It’s never too late to celebrate America’s Independence! We figured everyone would be celebrating with their families the weekend of the fourth so we’re having a midsummer, family friendly bash to keep the celebration going. We'll section off an outdoor area at our pub that will include yard games, live music, BBQ and of course some amazing craft beer. Party goes all day Saturday staring at 12pm and will go until closing time at 11pm. A special addition to the menu for this weekend: Pig Wing BBQ with Coleslaw and $1 Hot Dogs. Live music starts at 6pm from our good friends Joe Wang and the Test Pilots!
So go grab that red, white and blue gear for another hurrah and we’ll see you on the 30th.
- Starts at noon, ends at 11pm
- Pig Wing BBQ and $1 Hot Dogs
- Outdoor activities include: Giant Jenga and Cornhole
- Live music from Joe Wang and the Test Pilots starting at 6pm
- Dress Code strongly encouraged: Red, White and Blue!